- BRAIN Alliance Research Grant (Renewal), assisted Dr. Ladly in application writing, valued over CAD$27,000 (2019-2020).
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), INSIGHT Grant, assisted Dr. Ladly and Dr. Keefer in application writing, valued over CAD$85,000 (2018-2021).
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), INSIGHT Development Grant, assisted Dr. Keefer and Dr. Ladly in application writing, valued over CAD$68,000 (2018-2020).
- BRAIN Alliance Research Grant (Renewal), assisted Dr. Ladly in application writing, valued over CAD$25,000 (2018-2019).
Supervision and Mentorship
- Undergraduate Research Students, Visual Analytics Lab, OCAD University (2016-till date).
- Mitacs Globalink Mentor (4 months summer internships), Mitacs (2016-2018).
- Undergraduate students (Group Confidant- CSC490 course code), Department of Computer Science Innovation Lab, University of Toronto (February 2016).
View my current and former student's blog
- 61st Annual Meeting of the ASA (African Studies Association), Energies: Power, Creativity and Afro-Futures, Atlanta (Georgia, USA) - BRAIN Alliance Travel Award, worth CAD$1,000 (2018)
- Institute of Medical Science International Fee Subsidy Award (University of Toronto), valued at CAD$ 6,000- (2016-2017)
- Institute of Medical Science Open Fellowship Award (University of Toronto), valued at CAD$ 5,000- (2016-2017)
- European Conference on Computational Biology (ECCB2016), The Hague (Netherlands)- Travel Award, worth EUR 750, 2016.
- World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics (WCPG), Toronto (Canada)- Early Career Investigator Award, worth CAD$ 500, 2015.
- Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship (2015), worth CAD$10,000 for one year of Master’s and CAD$10,000 per year up to 2 years of PhD.
- University of Toronto, International Fee Deferral Award (2015-2016), worth of CAD$ 6,000-
- VIT University- Merit holder (2012-2013) – awarded with a scholarship worth of INR 10,000/-.
- VIT University- Merit holder (2011-2012) – awarded with a scholarship worth of INR 14,000/-.
- Qualified Science quiz till city finals organized by T.I.M.E, India- 2007.
- Rastriya Indian Military College, Dehradun- Science Exhibition-October, 2006.
- Classmate young artist contest (District level- Dehradun) 2nd Runners up- 2006
- National Children Science Congress- Science Exhibition (District Level- Dehradun) 2nd
Runners Up- 2005
- Out Standing Achievement in raising donation for AIDS AND CANCER SOCIETY,
Lucknow, India- 2003
- Secretary, Students association of Bio-Engineering Science and Technology, at VIT University (Session 2013-2014).
- Sponsorship Committee coordinator- RIVIERA 2014 (an international cultural fest of VIT University).
- Student organizer- BIOSUMMIT 2013 (Linking academia to industry- VIT University).
- Event coordinator- RIVIERA 2013 (an international cultural fest of VIT University).