CONFERENCES & PUBLICATIONS
• Accepted for Oral Presentation; Ladly, M., Keefer, K., Chadha, K.; The Language of Marks: A Web-portal for Trans-Atlantic slave trade data collection, visualization and transcription; Enslaved: Peoples of the Historic Slave Trade Conference, Michigan State University, East Lansing (Michigan, USA): March 8-9, 2019.
• Oral Presentation; Ladly, M., Keefer K.,Chadha K.; Decoding Origins: Creating A Visual Language of Marks, SSHRC funded Research project; Freedom Narratives Symposium, York University, Toronto (Ontario, Canada): December 07-08, 2018.
• Represented SSHRC Research work for OCAD University; 61st Annual Meeting of the African Studies Association (ASA), Energies: Power, Creativity and Afro-Futures, Atlanta (Georgia, USA), 29 November – 1 December 2018.
• Paper Publication; Ladly, M. and Penn G., Rudzicz, F., Bakker, T., Chadha K., Farrelly G., Micak, K., “Reality Recalled: Elders, Memory and VR” (accepted for publication) in IEEE VSMM 2017, 23rd International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia, Dublin, Ireland, 31 October -2 November 2017.
• Poster Presented; Chadha, K., Knight, J., Paterson, A.D.; A Novel Method to identify Significant DNA motifs in the human genome associated with Alzheimer’s disease; European conference on computational Biology, The Hague (The Netherlands): September 03-07, 2016
• Poster Presented; Chadha, K., Gagliano, S., Rotenberg, D., Pipitone, J., Knight, J. Prioritization of risk and non-risk variants for Alzheimer’s disease from Genome Wide Association Studies – Find My SEQ; XXIIIrd World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics, Toronto, ON (Canada): October 16-20, 2015
• Paper Publication; Zai, G., Alberry, B., Arloth, J., Bánlaki, Z., Bares, C., Boot, E., Camilo, C., Chadha, K., Chen, Q., Cole, C.B. and Cost, K.T., 2016. Rapporteur summaries of plenary, symposia, and oral sessions from the XXIIIrd World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics Meeting in Toronto, Canada, 16-20 October 2015. Psychiatric Genetics.
• Paper Publication; Wright, L., Ludlow, B.A., Jofre, A., Chen, C., Ladly, M., Rudzicz, F., Chadha, K. (1 Dec 2014). Postcard Memories: Analysis of preliminary usability studies of a mobile postcard application geared towards older adults with Early Stage Dementia of the Alzheimer’s type. Brescia College, Western University. London, ON: The Qualitatives 2015: . June 24-26, 2015.
• Paper Publication; R Rajkumar, Kartikay Chadha- Continuing Medical Education for the Rural Public Health
Centers- Published at: “International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP),
Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2013 Edition”